SOGA 18CM Cast Iron Takoyaki Fry Pan Octopus Balls Maker 12 Hole Cavities Grill Mold
Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don't store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning
- Soga Multipurpose Takoyaki Stovetop Skillet features 12 Built-In molds for perfect octopus balls, fish balls, meatballs & other breakfast favorites
- Made Of Cast Iron
- Heavy-Duty 2'' thick Griddle
- Delivers Optimal Heat Transfer for Consistent Cooking
- Scratch resistant coating, non-toxic, and safe
- Suitable for kitchen, BBQ, canteen, restaurant, and home use
- Material: Cast Iron
- Suitable for: induction cooktop, oven and gas stove/gas burner
- Pan Length: 30cm
- Pan Diameter: 18cm
- Handle Length: 11cm
- Mold Diameter: 4cm
- Home Cooking
- 1 X Cast Iron Takoyaki Pan
No more waiting for quotes on products you regularly order.
Known Delivery Times
Estimated delivery times are displayed on all products.
Products Just For You
A curated selection of products just for you and your business.
Can't Find It?
Let us know and we will find it for uyou.